- You must be 17 Years old and have received your provisional driving licence. You can apply for it before your birthday and once you have it can book your theory test.
I will give free support and advice about taking your theory test during the time you are learning with me. If you are in a hurry we can start this before you are 17.
- You must be able to read a numberplate from 20 Metres away.
- If you take regular medication or have any serious medical condition(e.g. Epilepsy) check with your doctor.
- If you are fortunate to be able to use a private car to practise between lessons I would recommend that you do.
- This will reduce the number of lessons and the overall time for you to achieve test standard.
- The person accompanying you should be over 21 and have held a full UK licence for 3 Years.
- The car must be insured for You (A learner).
- The car must have proper ‘L’ plates front and rear. (These must be removed when a learner is not driving).
- Agree how you discuss things with between you. (It should be enjoyable).If there appears to be a difference with what I am teaching you, don’t fall out, telephone me or wait for our next lesson. I am happy to discuss anything with you or your friend/relative.