Back to lessons - Please read!
You must NOT have a lesson if…
- you or someone you live with has coronavirus symptoms.
- you’ve been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus
- you have entered or returned to the UK in the last 14 days, except in very limited situations
Be aware of yourself your family and workplace colleagues – Are they showing any symptoms?
High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Before a lesson…
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- You will need to come with a mask and wear it throughout the lesson. (Masks supplied by me will cost £1.00).
- Disposable gloves are also a good idea.
- Wear clothes that cover your arms and legs.
- Wear warm clothes as the windows will be at least partially open.
During a lesson…
- I will only be doing two hour lessons to reduce the chances of infection opportunities. – If this is difficult financially you could consider a lesson very ten days/two weeks.
- Before you get into the car I will take your temperature with a digital infra-red thermometer.
- I will supply Hand sanitiser for you to use before starting the lesson.
- Avoid touching your face or mask during the lesson.
- Between lessons I will clean the car with alcohol based surface cleaner.
- I will supply disposable/wipeable plastic seat covers.
- Here are a couple of videos to help keep you safe if like me you thought putting masks and gloves on was obvious.