Back to lessons - Please read!
Be aware of yourself your family and workplace colleagues – Are they showing any symptoms?
Before a lesson…
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- You will need to come with a mask and wear it throughout the lesson. (Masks supplied by me will cost £1.00).
- Disposable gloves are also a good idea.
- Wear clothes that cover your arms and legs.
- Wear warm clothes as the windows will be at least partially open.
During a lesson…
- I will only be doing two hour lessons to reduce the chances of infection opportunities. – If this is difficult financially you could consider a lesson very ten days/two weeks.
- Before you get into the car I will take your temperature with a digital infra-red thermometer.
- I will supply Hand sanitiser for you to use before starting the lesson.
- Avoid touching your face or mask during the lesson.
- Between lessons I will clean the car with alcohol based surface cleaner.
- I will supply disposable/wipeable plastic seat covers.
- Here are a couple of videos to help keep you safe if like me you thought putting masks and gloves on was obvious.